1:87 Cat® 6060 Hydraulic Mining Shovel
The Next Generation Cat® 6060 Hydraulic Mining Shovel combines everything great about the 6060 with everything customers demand from Caterpillar to deliver a shovel that produces, works harder, and lasts longer.
Available in both a backhoe and face shovel version, its rated payload of 67 tons is tailor-made for mines using 250-ton haul trucks, providing an efficient 4-pass solution to meet production capacity in these environments. The 6060 remains the ideal shovel for higher productivity and lower overall owning and operating costs.
Features and Details:
• Detailed cab interior, including operator
• Authentic Cat machine yellow paint
• Authentic Cat Modern Hex Trade dress and safety decals
• Realistic metal tracks
• Moveable Boom, Stick and Bucket
• Detailed hydraulic hoses
• Dual hydraulic cylinders on boom and stick
• Rotates 360° on undercarriage
• Realistic grab rails, handles and railings
• “Power” access stairway
• Emergency egress ladder
• Detailed superstructure access area
High Line Series Packaging:
Collectible, full-color-printed metal box, including machine photos and specifications. Die-cut foam insert protects the model within the box. cardboard outer box provides additional protection.